WELCOME TO PAGODA PROJECTS
Welcome to the internship program homepage for Université de Montréal and their amazing students from département de science politique!
We’re working with the département de science politique to offer their students an exciting internship opportunity in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam!
The dates of the program have been agreed with the University and have been set to the following:
Arrival in Vietnam from: 30th April 2020
Internship start date: 4th May 2020
Internship end date: 26th June 2020
Departure from Vietnam: 28th June 2020
Don’t worry if you’re wanting to stay after your internship and travel throughout Vietnam, we include a 90-day visa in the program meaning you’ll have just over a month to explore!
Our program fee is only payable once your internship has been confirmed and you’re 100% happy to take part!
Program fee – $3,750 CAD
Refundable Deposit – $200 CAD
What’s Included/Not Included:
As part of this program and covered by the above fee, you will be provided:
– A full time internship, at a vetted partner company of Pagoda Projects in a sector of your choice
– Private studio housing, with private kitchen, bathroom and inclusive of all bills/WiFi for the duration of the program
– 24/7 on-site emergency support from our InternVietnam team
– Extensive orientation on first weekend, including a guided food tour!
– Comprehensive medical and travel insurance for the time you’re interning with your host company
– Access to lots of trips, activities and events throughout your 8-weeks
Keep in mind, you would also need to cover:
– The cost of your international flights to/from Vietnam
– Your daily living expenses for food and commuting to your internship
– The cost of taking part in any tourism trips or events we offer, which is all completely optional
A wide range of internships available in sectors such as marketing, sales, media, NGO’s, trade, law and sourcing. To view our internships, please check out our internship listings.
Applications for the program in 2020 are now open and please complete the form below to begin the process!
If you have questions or would like to discuss specific internships with us, please email Ali Hashemi – email@example.com. Ali is based in our Manchester office and will be happy to chat to you about the program by email or on the phone.