SUMMER INTERNSHIPS IN MANCHESTER
After a successful inaugural programme in 2019, we are excited to organise more internships in Manchester in 2020.
We offer a range of 8-12 week summer internships, with comprehensive support, employability-related events and social activities to the students.
If you are a Manchester-based company and would like more information about hosting an intern, please continue scrolling. For questions, please contact our InternUK Programme Manager – Donna White through LinkedIn, by email or call our office on 0161 8188823.
Our current selection of internships are listed here.
- June, July & August 2020.
- Internships take place for a duration of either 2 or 3 months.
- Interns work full-time, 5 days per week.
HOST AN INTERN
All students are studying on one of the following Masters degrees: MSc Management, MSc International Business, MSc Banking and Finance, MFin International Finance, MSc Marketing and International Finance, MSc Finance, MSc Accounting and Finance, MSc Professional Accountancy or MSc International Accounting.
All students have an international mindset and many of the students are international students from around the world.
- Internships are accredited as part of each student’s masters programme, so host organisations are not obliged to pay the student a salary.
- Any salary or completion bonus you are willing to offer would be highly appreciated. We would encourage companies to cover travel and accommodation costs for their intern and a stipend towards living costs where possible.
What do Pagoda Projects provide?
- We manage the application process for interns; discussing your requirements, sending applications and following up with candidates.
- We arrange relevant events and workshops for the interns alongside their internship.
- We consult with you on your obligations and administration related to welcoming an intern.