Position Code: MANMA58
A life-affirming new platform that encourages people to record, treasure and share their digital lives, in a more meaningful, less transient way.
An interactive, ethical and judgement-free place to focus on real life not ‘likes’.
UI/UX Designer Internship
This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in User Interface Design or User Experience Design to work within an innovative company building a disruptive new digital platform set to make a real positive impact on people of all ages at a time when the world needs it more than ever.
A chance to work alongside an experienced UI/UX front-end and back-end technical development team at a critical stage. Core features of the application have been built with a stylish and interactive UI/UX interface, but there’s some exciting work to be done on new and existing features.
There’s an opportunity for an internship to work on either web UI design or UX design and research.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Hardworking, creative, and passionate about Ui Design, Branding, or Graphics Design
- A flair for design and keen to work on a modern contemporary stylish product/brand
- The candidate keen to get stuck in, eager to learn, and be able to contribute where they can
- Be able to use their initiative to work remotely on tasks independently where possible but not be afraid to ask for help if it’s needed
- Don’t hesitate to ask for help and fancy to get some work experience with an exciting new tech company trying to make a real difference
- Ability to communicate in English
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!