Position Code: CDGHR01
This host company is a recruitment, direct approach and coaching firm located in Paris & Lyon.
Recruitment is a conversation, a meeting, it is connecting and linking talent and its manager to grow a business, and in order to develop a talent.
The host is committed to supporting companies in the search for the right talent, creating solid links, to participate in life-changing experiences. They are shaking up market practices with a strong focus on the talent experience to give the industry a more positive image.
A challenging, demanding but deeply human profession.
Role: Tech Recruitment and Marketing Associate
The host organisation is looking for an intern who can;
- Assist colleagues to source talent for open positions, in the process learning about the recruitment process
- Primarily using LinkedIn, work towards filling open positions for Tech roles that are currently open; successful candidates will be provided training and guidance in order to independently complete tasks
- Conduct research and produce reports in accordance with client requirements
- Build a social media presence and attract high quality candidates
- Understand each position and the company that is hiring
- Operate social media accounts, create online promotion campaigns, source and create content to attract Talent
- Explore specialized sourcing channels like Github os Twitch
Activities are not limited to the above, and candidates are encouraged to discuss further their own abilities and interests in an interview to identify synergies.
- Motivated, ambitious and resilient
- Hard working and enjoy a sales-related job
- Interested in the recruitment sector
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong English language skills