Position Code: AMDBS04
Launched in 2020, with the aim to serve the best in the entire Advertising and Marketing industry, this Internship Host Company partnered with over 100 global brand partners in its first year of inception and entered the market to offer the highly demanded advertising services, with all the essentials under one roof.
They are one of the Full-Time Global Award-Winning Advertising and Marketing Companies. Their mission is to 10X the growth of every business through the power of the internet.
They serve various professional services including – Paid Media, E-Commerce, Commercial Ads, Creative, Copywriting, Production, Influencers, Branding. Additionally, and also offer Programmatic Advertising, Consulting Solutions to skyrocket the growth of any Business.
The organisation revolutionized the advertising space in India, by enabling the standardization of the services, acquisition, retention in such a way, to maximize the ROI in every ad spent. They deliver the best to win every customer for its clients around the globe, transforming the advertising industry, and producing the high-end results possible.
Role: Talent Acquistion/HR
The Internship Host Company are looking for a proactive Talent Acquisition Intern to work closely with their HR team, in recruiting, scheduling, etc.
The Intern will work closely with Human Resources Operations team to gain hands-on experience in the field of Human Resources with insight directly into business operations. The Intern will work as a partner to the business by supporting the execution of multiple HR initiatives including employee file management, project management, and general HR operations.
In this position, the intern will learn how to take skills they may have acquired in school related to their particular areas of interest, and apply them in a corporate setting to be better prepared to work in the arena of Human Resources.
- Perform a comprehensive assessment of existing HR processes. Identify HR trends and provide supplemental analysis on findings
- Participate actively in all steps of the recruitment process (pre-selection, interviews and offers)
- Post positions on company career site and any speciality sites
- Schedule interviews for selected candidates
- Maintain continuous contact with potential candidates and provide follow-up and updates in our applicant tracking system as appropriate
- Support team with various administrative tasks and projects.
- You are currently working towards a Bachelor’s Degree (Human Resources preferred) or MBA
- You are a team player and are results-oriented
- You have basic proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- You have strong verbal & written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to consistently follow documented procedures
- Excellent presentation, communication, project management and organizational skills required