Position Code: SIBS15
This host company is a Climate-Tech Startup leveraging technology to solve the world’s toughest problem: climate-change.
Join them in making a genuine world-changing impact.
Sustainability Intern (Environmental, Social, and Governance)
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Planning, editing and executing the company’s sustainability agenda
- Establishing and maintaining cooperative relationships with external stakeholders (e.g. media, investors, community)
- Ideating, innovating and implementing the latest ESG best practices in-house
- Keeping abreast the latest sustainability benchmarks & trends
- Evaluating and improving on our existing ESG solutions
- Working closely with the marketing team to share our sustainability efforts with the wider public
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to execute our ESG agenda
- A keen and proactive learning attitude
- A degree in environmental studies (or related fields)
- Past experience in ESG / Sustainability / Environmental work
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!