Position Code: BERPM01
This Investment Banking firm consists of experienced professionals who have been successfully managing transactions for the last two decades. They put their clients first and are proud of their hands-on, entrepreneurial spirit and esprit de corps.
Their team of experienced leaders in their field is driving strategic transformation in the M&A sector. At the Boutique level, it is shaping the strategic development and growth of the firm.
Special Projects Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Support host company VP Special Projects in the processing of strategic projects
- Actively work on strategic plans for business development
- Collect and analyse information and use them to develop suggestions for action items
- Support them in the development and implementation of their expansion plans
- Deal with the optimisation of host company recruiting function
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Currently studying economics or a comparable degree
- Preferably have already gained relevant experience in strategy consulting or in a start-up environment
- Have a very good knowledge of human nature and convince with consulting and communication skills as well as a confident demeanor
- Convince with strong analytical, conceptual and communicative skills as well as active team spirit
- Have very good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Have very good knowledge of English