Internship Code: TPBS115
Founded in 2020, This start-up is reporting on the business of startups and investments that use disruptive technology and innovative business models to solve big health and social problems. Their ambition is to become a central portal to find and connect with innovative social entrepreneurs, investors, partner companies, and other stakeholders in the ecosystem.
Social Media Marketing Internship
- Involvement in developing marketing strategies, social media management and content creation
- Generate original ideas and write compelling copy for marketing materials including, landing pages, emails, social media posts, etc.
- Assist with researching social media trends and provide competitive analysis
- Assist in the maintenance of startups database with detail and consistency
- Support the team as and when needed with market research, new content development, partnerships, and other areas of the business
Successful candidates will have an opportunity to take on meaningful responsibility and gain broad exposure to the impact investment space and impact startups ecosystem.
If you are passionate about building communities, educating about impact startups and social innovations, and fostering connections with a global network of social impact enthusiasts and business professionals, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- You are studying or having a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business
- Fluent English – International background and ability to speak other languages (i.e. Mandarin Chinese) is a plus
- Experience in community marketing and management is a plus
- Interests in impact investment space and impact startups, especially companies using technologies to solve problems in areas like healthcare and aging