Position Code: AMDBS07
Launched in 2020, with the aim to serve the best in the entire Advertising and Marketing industry, this Internship Host Company partnered with over 100 global brand partners in its first year of inception and entered the market to offer the highly demanded advertising services, with all the essentials under one roof.
They are one of the Full-Time Global Award-Winning Advertising and Marketing Companies. Their mission is to 10X the growth of every business through the power of the internet.
They serve various professional services including – Paid Media, E-Commerce, Commercial Ads, Creative, Copywriting, Production, Influencers, Branding. Additionally, and also offer Programmatic Advertising, Consulting Solutions to skyrocket the growth of any Business.
The organisation revolutionized the advertising space in India, by enabling the standardization of the services, acquisition, retention in such a way, to maximize the ROI in every ad spent. They deliver the best to win every customer for its clients around the globe, transforming the advertising industry, and producing the high-end results possible.
Role: Social Media Management Intern
Handle social media handles of internal projects of the Host Company;
- Creation of content & devising marketing strategies for the outreach.
- Preparing a plan of action and coordinating with the content & graphics team for a smooth & hassle-free posting.
- Creation of reports, documentation, and other necessary tasks.
- Assisting Superiors with their work, delegation, & other relevant matters.
- Assist in the growth of the brand by raising awareness through various social media platforms.
- Monitor postings to ensure the brand message is consistent with the terminology used in images posted.
- Aid in the daily aspects of promoting the businesses’ campaigns.
- Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through the company’s social pages.
- Assist in implementing plans to increase followers on popular social media channels such as Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- The ability to write quirky and witty captions as well as replies.
- Fluent in writing in English.
- Be quick with updates and disciplined.
- Send out timely Emails.
- Availability for a minimum of three months
- Comfortable with all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter are essential)
- Interest in the digital entertainment industry.