Position Code: HANSA01
This company is an international organisation dedicated to providing excellent financial-related services to overseas workers internationally.
Their headquarters are in Taiwan. They also have branch offices internationally in Canada, Japan, China, the Philippines, Cambodia, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
Through this internship, you can have the opportunity to work with a startup in the fintech industry, you will also gain related experiences/skills about how to start/run a business in the Asia market.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within the schedule
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other department’s market potential, track sales, and status reports
- Provide management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions
- Preparing and submitting contracts with clients
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Background in Business/Marketing or related fields
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!