Position Code: RGSMA01
This is a leading global language provider operating worldwide:
We partner with our customers to deliver expertly-handled language services for expatriates and relocating families. We do does this by providing language training to thousands of students every year.
Our success and reputation comes from several critical features and areas of expertise that distinguishes it from the competition:
First-hand language knowledge of the language learning and relocation experience
More than 75% of our employees (staff and instructors) are or have been expatriates themselves and have language teaching experience.
Our talented instructors know the intricacies of relocating, learning a new language and adapting to a new culture first-hand.
This makes them knowledgeable and helpful guides who can patiently and empathetically solve client questions and concerns.
We also offer our Virtual Training Platform as part of its language training service to enhance the student learning experience. Our Platform offers a customized and tailor-made courses and industry-specific language content. We place a strong emphasis on our relationships with our clients and students, we strive to give the comfort of knowing that their assignments will be handled thoroughly and satisfactorily.
Marketing and SEO Analyst
Main objective: increase the number of quality backlinks to our websites and increase the authority score.
Possible tasks include:
- Write articles for our websites or for third party websites
- Contact companies that would potentially accept that we write an article for their blog, or add a backlink
- Promote our articles
- Manage SEMrush to monitor SEO keywords strategy, and take actions
- Schedule posts on our social media
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Basic knowledge of SEO and google positioning is a must
- Highly organized and strong ability to multi-task
- Outgoing and proactive
- Excellent communication skills
- A winning attitude with a desire to make a difference and add value to the business
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!