Position Code: SGFN12
This company empowers you to take your career path into your own hands. The people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services.
Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
Research & Consulting Services Intern
This Internship is not limited to what is listed below, and all applicants are encouraged to discuss at an interview stage what they would be able to work on.
- Support senior research staff by assisting in day-to-day operations
- Work on data processing and maintenance tasks
- Deliver statistical and analytical publications in regard to the Vietnam real estate market
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Strong English language skills
- Research skills are required
- Ability to handle and manipulate large amounts of data
- Possess a positive work attitude and ability to work in a team environment
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!