Internship Code: LDNBS02
This internship host company is a digital advertising agency with offices in London and Shanghai.
They work with some of the world’s biggest brands and help some of the world’s most promising contender brands to grow. They also have an online publication within their group, making China easily accessible and understandable to brands, marketers and individuals by providing the latest news, trends, opinions and creative works from China.
Research and Insights Specialist Internship
The host organisation are looking for an intern who can:
- Research – Search Chinese websites, reports, news publications, social media, and other trusted sources for information as needed/requested.
- News – Conduct daily research to select and curate the latest news from China for their editors, ensuring the company publication delivers fast and accurate headlines and updates.
- Case studies – Find and curate, into English, the latest creative advertising case studies from China.
- Social media – Manage the online publications WeChat in terms of content creation, design and distribution.
Activities are not limited to the above, and candidates are encouraged to discuss further their own abilities and interests in an interview to identify synergies.
- Native Chinese, and fluency in written & spoken English
- Student in Translation, Journalism, English, Marketing
- Strong copywriting and communication skills
- Have relevant certificate, CATTI/ TEM-8/ ILETS 7 (preferable)