Internship Code: LPLHR01
We handle recruitment in the International Education sector, We are always interested in hearing from driven, dynamic people with a desire to succeed to join our family. We provide a friendly and open working environment, with the opportunity to learn and progress with your career development. We would like to invite 1 intern to join us remotely to work with our Liverpool office.
Recruitment Resourcer – International Education Section
- Collect and screen CVs according to job specifications and requirements from clients using social media.
- Present the profile to Team Leader to further justify the candidates.
- Ensure the candidate revised profile is keyed into the system.
- Build social media presence and attract right quality of candidate.
- Ensure to follow the company process and procedure to get the work done.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following background and qualities:
- The right attitude and willingness to learn
- Adaptable, Able to change working methods and prioritize
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bonus if you have any recruitment experience or using a CRM system.
- Willing to face challenges and able to work under pressure.
All arrangements are negotiable.