Internship Reference: TPIT51
This company is a one-stop platform for digital asset management. The platform seamlessly integrates asset custody, brokerage, and risk management in one easy-to-use package. They are technologists, policymakers, business leaders, and visionaries. The goal is to build a leading financial services institution that serves the needs of crypto corporates globally. By working with innovators, this company will turn Taiwan into a hub for digital business in the 21st Century.
They are a multinational team headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, a global city known to many for its vibrant culture and progressive spirit.
Python Developer at Digital Asset Management Company
- Work with engineering lead to build out features based on the platform roadmap
- Conduct peer code reviews
- Specify feature functionality based on discussions with the business team
- Commitment and passion in blockchain/cryptocurrency industry
- Clean coding style and demanding on code quality
- Familiar with the Django or other MVC framework
- Working proficiency in English
- Experience in cryptocurrency exchange API integration
- High level of comfort and experience with Git
- Experience setting up a CI/CD pipeline on AWS, using Jenkins or CircleCI
- Experience in Kubernetes, Docker, and microservices