Position Code: MANTC25
A life-affirming new platform that encourages people to record, treasure and share their digital lives, in a more meaningful, less transient way.
An interactive, ethical and judgement-free place to focus on real life not ‘likes’.
Penetration Testing Engineer Intern
This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in Penetration Testing, UAT, Automation testing, or Cyber security to work within an innovative company building a disruptive new digital platform set to make a real positive impact on people of all ages at a time when the world needs it more than ever.
A chance to work alongside an experienced technical development team at a critical stage. The core application has been built but needs to be rigorously tested before releasing to market to ensure all user data is safe, and the platform is performant and secure.
You will receive regular direct contact, support, and mentorship from the CEO, Founder, and experts in front and back-end development, UI/UX design, testing, and cyber security.
The role is currently remote and will be for the duration of the placement.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Hardworking, technical, and passionate about any aspect of Penetration Testing, UAT, Automation Testing; Cyber Security, or Software Development
- The candidate keen to get stuck in, eager to learn, and be able to contribute where they can
- Be able to use their initiative to work remotely on tasks independently where possible but not be afraid to ask for help if it’s needed
- Don’t hesitate to ask for help and fancy to get some work experience with an exciting new tech company trying to make a real difference
- Ability to communicate in English
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!