Position Code: DELBS02
They are a non-profit organisation promoting environmental sustainability through sustainable, relevant solutions that enable communities to break longstanding practices that act detrimental to human existence on Earth. Spearheading various educational programs in India, including setting up a residential green school in Karnataka and a day school in Uttar Pradesh, the non-profit also promotes population stabilization and ecological conservation. Other projects include mobile health camps, school support programs, installation of solar street lights, toilet construction, and training and awareness programs on food safety and natural farming practices. Additionally, the foundation is proud to be associated with Universal Trustees Private Limited, a professional estate planning, trusteeship, and executor services company offering its services in India to resident and non-resident families, corporates, and charities keeping up with our vision of environmental sustainability.
Operation Support Internship
They are seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to join their team as an Operation Support Intern. The campaign aims to promote youth-led projects that address climate change issues in South Asia. As an Operation Support Intern, you will work closely with the campaign team to ensure the smooth running of the event and support the team in various operational tasks.
- Assist in the coordination and planning of the Youth for Earth Campaign
- Support the team in the management of the registration process for participating teams
- Assist in the evaluation and selection of submitted projects/campaigns
- Coordinate with the selected teams to ensure they are meeting the campaign criteria and timelines
- Provide operational support to the team in the lead up to the event
- Support the team with any other administrative or operational tasks as required
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Must be currently enrolled in a college or university degree program
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Familiarity with project management tools and software is a plus
- Interest in environmental sustainability and youth empowerment is highly desirable
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!