Internship Code: FUKBS01
This is a SaaS (Software as a Service) host company pioneering the development of Marketing Technology (MarTech) helping companies deliver revenue growth through digital transformation. Specialising in social, content, and website management platforms, the company has a global presence with offices in Japan, UK, and Thailand.
Recently selected as one of 50 startup companies selected by the Japan Startup Ecosystem Consortium to take part in a nationwide Techstars accelerator designed to provide support and resource for companies looking for fast revenue growth in 2021.
The company is looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join their marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve their goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with their marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain their marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Perform market analysis and research on the competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, paid ads, and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to focus and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and related tools
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrolment in a related BS or Masters degree