Internship Reference: TPBS78
This company is a social enterprise and they mainly work with other companies’ CSR departments. In the face of a global increase in health hazards and environmental issues, it’s hard to fathom what one person can do to help -their mission is to overthrow this paradigm. Young and ambitious, they seek to empower the civilian in this revolution against pollutants by redefining the personal care industry and pioneering the popularization of natural farming.
- SWOT analysis of the products and brain-storm for marketing and Sales
- Research and analyze the global market, and share the results with other teams
- Work with the sales team to identify and target market opportunities
- Search prospective new accounts to expand the customer base
- Consolidate comprehensive research on future partners or current competitors.
- Team worker: you appreciate the ability to work independently but team workability is necessary
- Communicable English to a native standard, 2nd language is a plus
- Digital marketing/ marketing background advantageous and preferred
- Environmental background also preferred
- Interested in environmental care topic and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Open-minded to any kind of ideas, and also expect to hear yours!