Position Code: LISBS36
This advertising agency exists to forge digital moments.
What is a digital moment, we hear you say? It’s more real than it sounds. Their clients often have very tangible dreams of selling out events or making music that impacts worldwide, but a more abstract sense of those products’ image and stories.
This agency’s mission is to connect that raw artistic energy with those who experience it from their phones and laptops. That requires visionary design, a creative, conceptual understanding of the client’s product and psyche, and the technical nous to drive it home. With their eclectic range of content and advertising know-how, artists and brands start to truly forge their identities and make their mark on the digital world. They understand digital marketing. They know consumer needs. They think differently.
The intern will have the opportunity to work with cross-functional teams on paid social media campaigns and reporting, website requests, and traditional media buying.
- Support Media Planning Senior in resource management.
- Develop knowledge and skills in managing and executing paid social media campaigns in Google, Facebook and Social Networks.
- Observe the SEM team and learn how to use Google for paid ad campaigns.
- Learn how to utilize digital reporting in order to optimize campaigns.
- Responsible for the quality of reporting and insights within assigned campaigns.
- Contributes content to and presents at Media Planning Milestone Meetings such as tactical presentations and post campaign analysis.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
The intern should have a keen interest in media paid platforms and should possess the following key attributes:
- Previous work experience in a marketing-related role (not essential but a plus).
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated.
- Friendly, professional with a strong customer service ethos.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Experience/good knowledge of the advertising industry is a plus.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!