Position Code: SHBS15
This is a gamified SaaS platform that empowers all people in an organization to learn, grow, and build a habit to stay informed. Their team is from all over the world and we work with companies throughout the Asia Pacific, as far-reaching as Kazakhstan and Dubai.
They are on a mission to connect the world through learning. They believe it is their responsibility to support nonprofit and volunteer-driven organizations. They help the following organizations by donating their technology and other resources.
Role: Marketing Intern
This company is seeking a Marketing Intern to help build its brand and extend its reach. This is a remote part-time or full-time role with the option to work in person with our team in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Chengdu, or Singapore.
In this role, candidates should expect to make a large impact on the company. Being organized with strong writing skills is a must. An entrepreneurial spirit and bi-lingual capability
are a plus!
This role reports directly to the Head of Growth.
- Create articles for the company blog
- Support on company newsletter and market research
- Build and explore new forms of marketing content (videos, photoshoots) and channels
- From time to time, you may be asked to help with key accounts and client solutions
- Native English or Chinese speaker (bi-lingual is a plus)
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, EXCEL, CRM software, and other tools
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and grow
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]