Internship Code: TPBS114
Founded in 2020, This start-up is reporting on the business of startups and investments that use disruptive technology and innovative business models to solve big health and social problems. Their ambition is to become a central portal to find and connect with innovative social entrepreneurs, investors, partner companies, and other stakeholders in the ecosystem.
Marketing Content Strategy Internship
- Conduct keyword research and analyze existing content for SEO optimization (training will be provided)
- Write blog content as requested
- Learn about SEO best practices through webinars, online training courses, and industry case studies, as well as sharing relevant learnings with the marketing and research team
- Support the team as and when needed with market research, new content development, partnerships, and other areas of the business
Successful candidates will have an opportunity to take on meaningful responsibility and gain broad exposure to the impact investment space and impact startups ecosystem.
If you are passionate about building communities, educating about impact startups and social innovations, and fostering connections with a global network of social impact enthusiasts and business professionals, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- You are studying or have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business.
- Fluent English: International background and ability to speak other languages (i.e. Mandarin Chinese) is a plus.
- Experience in community marketing and management is a plus.
- Interests in impact investment space and impact startups, especially companies using technologies to solve problems in areas like healthcare and aging