Position Code: SGMA51
This company empowers you to take your career path into your own hands. The people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services.
Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
Marketing & Communications Intern
This Internship is not limited to what is listed below, and all applicants are encouraged to discuss at an interview stage what they would be able to work on.
- Support social media content
- Support events
- Support the series “Did you know” project on Facebook
- Support the team with other tasks as and when required by the organisations business needs at that time
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Strong English ability
- Content writing experience or interest
- Sense of humor
- Able to work under pressure
- Great communication skills, teamwork & cultural sensitivity
- Passion for the industry
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!