Position Code: BERBS49
This Host Company is an innovative food tech startup founded by two women, a PR expert in the digital sector and a business developer in the entrepreneurship and banking sector.
They aim to reconnect people to local and seasonal food through a weekly recipe to cook at home or in the office. The core of their business is the production of a recipe solution around several axes:
- The development of a traceability and product management tool
- The digitisation and valorisation of data that is usually not exploited
- The development of recipes
- Communication of activities to create a community and trust
Marketing & Communications Intern
In this role, you will be expected to lead the Host Company’s various social media channels and ensure they are dynamic. You will be reporting to a project manager or the communications director.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Follow the company’s strategy and editorial line (under the responsibility of a project manager or the communication director).
- Create content, campaigns and promotional activities to increase the company’s or brand’s presence (accompanied by the course leader)
- Prospect and evaluate the performance of different strategies and actions
- Develop recommendations for future initiatives
- You like to communicate and are passionate about new technologies and social networks
- You are able to work both in a team and independently
- Your main skills/attributes include mastery of the functioning of the various social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Google); Knowledge of social network analysis methods (Google Analytics, Facebook insights); familiarity with graphic design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva) curiosity and the ability to learn on your own; creativity and innovative spirit; good oral and written communication and writing skills, fluency in professional English; knowledge of web marketing tools (WordPress CMS, emailing solutions)
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- You like challenges and the start-up spirit, you want to change the world.
- You have a taste for innovation, are curious, versatile, like to take charge of projects, and know how to show autonomy and initiative.
- You have a strong capacity to adapt.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!