Position Code: MANMA59
This host company designs and builds golf and entertainment studios for homes and businesses, and provides pop-up golf simulators for event hire. Their simulators change the way golf is played, as it allows players to play any course at any time, improve their game continuously, and play even when their usual course is closed due to weather circumstances.
The company’s ambition is to help its customers ‘walk into a room, pick up a club, and play golf’. Its goal is to improve its customer’s game and golf experience by providing seamless and proactive service and innovative technology.
Marketing and Video Production Internship
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Produce engaging video content for marketing purposes
- Edit and retouch video content
- Work with general video production software
- Assist in other marketing-related tasks
- Collaborate with an external digital agency
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Academic background related to marketing
- Experience in video production/editing
- Interest in golf or general sports
- Solid communication and collaboration skills
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!