Internship Code: SZBS07
As a regional expert provider of corporate services, this organisation helps corporate and private clients seamlessly advance their businesses and interests in difficult-to-navigate markets in Asia.
Their regional network of experts is pushing the corporate services sector with bold, innovative solutions that are seamlessly delivered to the highest global standards.
If you are a young professional and passionate about everything research related then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Market Research Internship
Joining this internship host company as a new intern, you will be responsible for conducting research. In this function you will manage a variety of work, including (and definitely not limited to):
- Research online in Chinese (and/or English) about the changing regulatory environment, market trends and the changing perceptions of the business environment both domestically and internationally
- Writing articles (in English) and research reports
- Communicating (in Chinese) with local sources of information
- Interacting with clients and participating in client-facing projects
- Researching the changing rules and regulations of business laws
- Writing material for presentations
- Searching online for sales leads
- Searching for people, organizations, events, etc. You will not need or be asked to cold call, cold email, or do any other sales function. This is purely research to assist the sales team
- Internship certificate we will be provided by the intern host company
The intern will receive support with the day-to-day responsibilities, however, you will be expected to shoulder the majority of the responsibilities.
The internship host company are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-orientated intern who is interested in a long-term career in the consulting field.
- Advanced reading and writing in English
- Intermediate spoken English
- High ability to research
- Good communication skills
- Good writing skills
- A professional and hard-working attitude