Position Code: SGLA08
This company is a law firm established under License issued by the Department of Justice of Ho Chi Minh City and focusing on legal and advisory services for local and foreign clients in the field of finance, logistics, F&B, manufacturing, merger and acquisition (M&A) and renewable energy.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Drafting legal news and updates under guidance from partners
- Compose, revise, and negotiate various contracts in English
- Provide necessary documentation for the legal procedures
- Daily support on legal advice to other teams within the company
- Arrange company contracts and other legal documents
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Graduate with a Law degree
- Strong with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Have a good command of both written and spoken English
- Being a proactive and responsible team player
- Have good research skills, writing skills, multi-tasking skills, and attention to detail and accuracy
- Have a strong desire to learn new things and quickly apply that knowledge to specific tasks
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!