Position Code: BERFN06
This Investment Banking firm consists of experienced professionals who have been successfully managing transactions for the last two decades. They put their clients first and are proud of their hands-on, entrepreneurial spirit and esprit de corps.
Their team of experienced leaders in their field is driving strategic transformation in the M&A sector. At the Boutique level, it is shaping the strategic development and growth of the firm.
Junior Sales Analyst Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Work on tasks throughout the M&A origination process – from initial contact to the signing of the mandate agreement
- Support the initial approach to companies willing to make transactions
- Develop pitch presentations and documents
- Identify strategists and investors
- Support in addressing buyers
- Maintain our CRM and check the data records
- Conduct market research and create industry, company and competition analyses
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Studying economics or enrolled in a comparable course
- Initial experience in sales/business development
- Have very good knowledge of human nature and convince with consulting and communication skills as well as a confident demeanor and see yourself as a sales talent
- Convince with strong analytical, conceptual and communicative skills as well as active team spirit
- Have very good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Have very good knowledge of English
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!