Position Code: MANHR09
This host company specialises in Trade Show Engagement Optimization (TEO) for exhibitions, trade shows, or live marketing events. Its mission is to drive attendee engagement, generate quality leads, and improve ROI by reconnecting people through the power of face-to-face engagement. Its unique exhibiting success formula has been developed through years of extensive experience in the industry so as to create unique, captivating, and memorable exhibition experiences that truly connect with any target audience.
The company has managed over 3000 exhibition engagement projects in over 100 cities across 53 countries since 2007 and has worked with major international exhibitions such as CES, Mobile World Congress, Drupa, FESPA, IBC, NAB, Gulfood, Arab Health, Pharmapack, Big 5, ICE Totally Gaming, and many more.
Human Resources Internship
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Assist in managing the company’s database of freelance workers
- Onboard new freelance staff
- Keep track of day-to-day HR duties and responsibilities
- Work closely with the management team
- Demonstrate an awareness of different employment regulations in the UK and globally
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Academic background in Human Resource Management/General Management
- Excited to work in a one-of-a-kind company that specializes in tradeshow/exhibition optimization
- Confident and effective communication skill
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!