Position Code: BERHR05
At this host company, our mission is to create a positive impact through powerful and easy-to-use technology. We built our company on decades of our founders’ expertise and 450+ patents in network technology. Through relentless innovation and thought leadership, we are transforming the IoT space and all aspects of everyday life into something greater.
We are laying the groundwork for home and office connectivity with our line of award-winning M2 Mesh Wi-Fi systems. Our systems enable full Wi-Fi connectivity for any space and offer unparalleled performance derived from the industry-leading technology implemented in their design. With our system, you can connect all your devices with speeds twice as fast as the industry average.
We decided to push the boundaries of networking technology further by creating WiSe, which leverages wireless sensing to detect and monitor biomarkers and to track presence without the need for wearables or implants. The sensor can be used to monitor safety and long-term health and can detect emergencies based on changes in breathing or heart rates. WiSe can be integrated into multiple environments, such as vehicles and homes for safety, healthcare, and eldercare.
HR Content & Sales Intern
We are at a point of growth where sales have escalated plus new, cutting-edge products will be launching this year. We’re seeking an individual who can support critical areas of the business.
Working in a fast-paced start-up company, you will have the opportunity to grow your skills with our team, who are passionate about innovation and collaboration. This role requires a high degree of efficiency and organization to help support all aspects of a scaling tech company. The returns of all your hard work will lead to immense fulfilment in growing a successful start-up.
Possible tasks include:
- Development: building a learning ‘Academy’ platform which we want to use to train our team and clients.
- Content: collate, consolidate and manage content for the platform.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Previous customer service or sales experience preferred.
- Interested in contributing to learning and development & training processes.
- You’re a critical thinker and reliable multi-tasker with solid interpersonal skills.
- You have strong capabilities in Microsoft Office, especially in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Thrive in a dynamic and diverse team and is committed to building an influential culture focused on connectivity.
- Language skills in Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese is a bonus.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!