Position Code: MADDE01
This internship host company is an independent design studio based in Madrid that also works on international projects. They specialise in user-centred design methodology for projects within the space industry. They cover a wide spectrum of design capabilities combined with industry-specific expertise.
They approach each project personally, tailoring the offer according to the context and needs of their clients: from strategic and service design, research and future foresight, through UX/UI to branding and communication.
Role: Graphic Design and Communication Intern
By joining you will become part of a network of designers with established careers across various industries who love space and have joined their forces to lead the transformation towards a new space industry that is more human, sustainable and accessible to all.
What you’ll be doing;
- Branding, logo and identity design
- Creating creative and visually attractive content
- Information visualisation, visual storytelling and mapping
- Helping to run social media channels
- Helping to organise and promote online events about space and design
Tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview
- Actively contribute to the growth of a vibrant and young design studio in a fascinating market that is transforming
- Support visual identity, communication strategy and new brands creation and evolution
- You have an excellent sense of aesthetics
- You are confident in vector graphics creation and editorial design (especially in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and/or Photoshop or similar programs)
- A technical background or knowledge of the space industry is not required, however, it is important that you are interested and excited about space and space exploration
- You are able to represent complex concepts in simple and attractive ways
- You like challenges and are not afraid to speak out, bring new ideas to the table and work independently on the given objectives
- Any experience in social media marketing and copywriting would be a plus