Position Code: SIIT02
This internship host company is a Climate-Tech Startup leveraging technology to solve the world’s toughest problem: climate change.
Join them in making a genuinely world-changing impact.
Full Stack Developer Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- The candidate needs to love building robust software on the back end and front end
- The host company is looking for a Full-Stack Developer to build new features, improve on the current code, and implement UX/UI designs
- The candidate is keen to strengthen their full-stack development skills and work closely with the Host Companies’ fantastic team
- The candidate needs to solve problems and implement solutions that fascinate them. That’s exactly what the company is looking for. On top of that, the candidate needs to be driven, analytical, and a team player
- The host company is looking for their next Full-Stack Developer to create rock-star code with a global impact
- If you thrive in challenging and dynamic environments and are hardworking, persistent, and an independent problem solver, this might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- Your main tasks involve the development of a digital Climate-Tech Product
- You’ll also work closely with other developers, designers, and product managers to create a robust user experience
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Past experience in Typescript and PHP is advantageous
- Strong communicator
- Keen interest in making a positive impact on society
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!