Position Code: BKKFI01
This company is an independent financial advisory firm recognized by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Thailand.
It provides investment management consultancy for both listed and non-listed companies as a professional financial advisor.
Since rebranded, the firm has proven fast-paced in growth and success with 15 client listed companies, comprehensive services offered and 4 billion THB raised through various financial instruments.
Financial Analyst Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Conduct research on companies, industries, and market trends
- Analyze financial statements, valuation metrics, and other financial data
- Create and maintain financial models to support investment decisions
- Assist in the preparation of pitch books, presentations, and other client materials
- Participate in due diligence processes for M&A transactions, IPOs, and other transactions
- Support the execution of complex financial transactions, including drafting transaction
documents and coordinating with legal, accounting, and other advisors
- Assist in managing relationships with clients and other stakeholders
- Stay up to date on industry trends and regulatory changes
- Work collaboratively with other team members to achieve project objectives
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Studying bachelor’s/master’s degree in finance, economics, or a related field
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work well in a team and collaborate effectively with others
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of financial markets and investment products
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!