Internship Code: MXFN01
This company is an international firm of independent professional services in the fields of engineering, environmental consulting and architecture, backed by an experience that goes back to 1957, the year of its foundation.
Additionally, over the years, this company’s environmental work has gained prestigious international recognition, working with the main multilateral funding institutions such as European Commission, World Bank, Asian Development Bank, and IADB. The Environment Division was created in 1990 as a response to the emerging environmental market.
Currently the Environment Division comprises 150 qualified professionals specialising in a wide range of environmental disciplines (including engineering, biology, environmental science, geology, chemistry, physics, economics, sociology, etc) with teams in all of this company’s offices.
You will have the opportunity to participate in innovative green finance projects based in Mexico with a leading multidisciplinary environmental consulting and engineering firm. You will be able to work with and learn from qualified professionals specialising in a wide range of environmental disciplines (including biology, environmental science, geology, economics, public policy, rural development, sociology, etc.). You will be deeply involved in developing projects and finding solutions for clients. You will also participate in the development and growth of the company by finding solutions and potential problems to the company’s involvement in foreign markets.
Your role will consist of:
- Supporting the internationally trained team in ongoing projects.
- Conducting financial research studies
- Participating in financial analysis
- Identifying key market demands
- Excited about working in an environmental consultancy and eager to learn.
- Ability to work independently and not be afraid to take responsibility for your work and projects
- Strong leadership skills while possessing a great international team spirit.