Position Code: HANFI03
This company is an international organisation dedicated to providing excellent financial-related services to overseas workers internationally.
Their headquarters are in Taiwan. They also have branch offices internationally in Canada, Japan, China, the Philippines, Cambodia, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
Through this internship, you can have the opportunity to work with a startup in the fintech industry, you will also gain related experiences/skills about how to start/run a business in the Asia market.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Support in building financial models and issuing analysis reports on the client’s company
- Support in research, collect, synthesize, and analyze information and data with regard to the company’s industry (Trend, Value chain)
- Understand the target company’s financials (revenue performance, margins, capex, opex, etc.)
- Capitalize events (M&A and other financing events)
- Understand legal frameworks in Vietnam
- Assistance may be required in the preparation of monthly or weekly financial reports
- Develop and utilize spreadsheets, databases, and other computer applications
- Be given professional analytical and management support work assignments
- Manage specialized information, reports, and forms dealing with fees, billing, and tracking of projects etc
- Enter information into the financial accounting system of the company
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Background in Finance or related fields
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work independently and deliver outcomes
- Organized, precise, and detail-oriented
- Comfortable working in a multicultural environment
- Expertise in numbers and good math skills are very important
- Must have knowledge of the basic principles and practices of accounting and financial analysis
- Must be able to collect, evaluate and interpret data, in both statistical and narrative form
- Should be capable of preparing files and maintaining records and documentation
- Should have good written and oral communication skills
- Other skills required are related to problem-solving, entering and verifying data
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!