Position Code: MANFN09
This host company designs and builds golf and entertainment studios for homes and businesses, and provides pop-up golf simulators for event hire. Their simulators change the way golf is played, as it allows players to play any course at any time, improve their game continuously, and play even when their usual course is closed due to weather circumstances.
The company’s ambition is to help its customers ‘walk into a room, pick up a club, and play golf’. Its goal is to improve its customer’s game and golf experience by providing seamless and proactive service and innovative technology.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Assist in the financial side of the company
- Conduct financial analysis and reporting
- Understand the challenges and risks the company faces
- Propose your own ideas and vision of the current financial situation
- Collaborate with other departments
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Academic background related to finance
- Experience in conducting finance-related tasks
- Interest in golf or general sports
- Solid collaboration and analytical skills
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!