Position Code: MANMA61
This host company specialises in Trade Show Engagement Optimization (TEO) for exhibitions, trade shows, or live marketing events. Its mission is to drive attendee engagement, generate quality leads, and improve ROI by reconnecting people through the power of face-to-face engagement. Its unique exhibiting success formula has been developed through years of extensive experience in the industry so as to create unique, captivating, and memorable exhibition experiences that truly connect with any target audience.
The company has managed over 3000 exhibition engagement projects in over 100 cities across 53 countries since 2007 and has worked with major international exhibitions such as CES, Mobile World Congress, Drupa, FESPA, IBC, NAB, Gulfood, Arab Health, Pharmapack, Big 5, ICE Totally Gaming, and many more.
Digital Marketing Internship
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Assist in setting up and analyzing current digital marketing strategies
- Create content for the web page, social media, and other digital channels
- Identify new opportunities for growth within marketing efforts
- Assist in the execution of digital marketing activities and online events
- Collaborate across different departments to optimize marketing activity
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Academic background in Digital Marketing/Marketing
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing tools
- Excited to work in a one-of-a-kind company that specializes in tradeshow/exhibition optimization
- Confident and effective communication skills
- Creative and not afraid to think out of the box
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!