Position Code: MANMA60
The host company is a social enterprise that creates innovative spaces to help people reach their full potential in a way that’s right for them. From technology courses to art classes, the company acts as a revolving door to guide individuals towards bigger, better things along their life journey.
Its mission is to play a part in positive transformational change in human lives. The host company focuses on helping individuals succeed through innovation and creativity. Its vision is to see people thriving regardless of their initial circumstances or the challenges they may face.
Through its various projects, the host company supports a diverse range of groups, including young people, South Asian women, the elderly, and those struggling with mental illness and addiction.
Digital Marketing Internship
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Assist in implementing digital marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and conversions
- Analyse data to optimize campaigns
- Create content for the company’s website, social media, and other digital channels
- Collaborate with the graphic design team
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices
- Provide administrative support as required
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Academic background in Digital Marketing/Marketing
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing tools
- Alignment with the company’s mission, i.e. bringing about social change and empowerment through innovative projects
- Solid communication skills
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!