Position Code: LISMA02
We’re people who believe challenges can be solved if embraced with curiosity, attitude, and precision work. We’re known for helping companies, using our core areas of knowledge, but at the end of the day, we’re the ones willing to attempt anything that adds value.
Our core areas of expertise:
- Service Design
- Software development
- Digital Marketing
- New Business Development
We’ve almost a decade of experience, challenges, victories, and failures. It could be said that our core areas of knowledge cover most needs of the current digital landscape. As a collective of people, we’re eager to attempt new things and experiment. We believe any challenge can be overcome with logical thinking, a figure-it-out kind of attitude and teamwork. To do so, we rely on people who enjoy asking “why?” as much as “why not?” We do it to improve and discover new ideas, and projects and defy the status quo of everything in it makes sense. Frankly, doing things a certain way because they have always been done like that does not sit well with us.
Digital Marketing Internship
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Assist the team in the production and execution of marketing projects according to the marketing plan.
- Develop marketing strategy: creation, posting, scheduling, monitoring and analyzing results.
- Create and produce blog content and other types of content.
- Use marketing tools, like Google Data Studio, Mailchimp, WordPress, Google Analytics, Google My Business, and Search Console or be inspired to learn how to use them.
- Create a strategy and think out of the box.
- Monitor and optimize campaigns in Facebook Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and much more.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Eager to learn new things and always ready to help.
- Awesome ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
- A cap to use when you’re being a problem solver.
- Open to learning new work methodologies.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!