Position Code: MANTC28
A life-affirming new platform that encourages people to record, treasure and share their digital lives, in a more meaningful, less transient way.
An interactive, ethical and judgement-free place to focus on real life not ‘likes’.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in Cyber Security to work within an innovative company building a disruptive new digital platform set to make a real positive impact on people of all ages at a time when the world needs it more than ever.
A chance to work alongside an experienced UI, UX front end and back-end technical development team at a critical stage.
The core application has been built, but all aspects of cyber security need to be rigorously tested before releasing to market to ensure all the user flows are working correctly and testing procedures are in place to test future versions before public release.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Hardworking, technical, and passionate about any aspect of Cyber Security or Software Development
- The candidate keen to get stuck in, eager to learn, and be able to contribute where they can
- Be able to use their initiative to work remotely on tasks independently where possible but not be afraid to ask for help if it’s needed
- Don’t hesitate to ask for help and fancy to get some work experience with an exciting new tech company trying to make a real difference
- Ability to communicate in English
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!