Position Code: MADIT15
This Host Company creates unique digital experiences, taking technology and creativity to the next level.
Always looking for innovative and immersive territories for brands, generating a direct connection with users through engaging and differentiating content.
Creative Web Development Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Development of some modules in the company’s product offering
- Collaboration in the development of projects for the Host Companies clients
- Communicating with product managers, designers and developers on requirements and task evaluation
- Participate in discussions about technology, infrastructure and consider the pros/cons of a technology choice based on business value, scalability, maintainability, performance and project delivery
- Working within a team to develop projects to required specifications
- Creation of demos and promotional experiences to showcase concepts
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Willing to learn
- Used to using Webpack and Babel
- Knowledge of Object Oriented development and used Design Patterns
- Know how to optimize your code and make it as efficient as possible
- Know how to develop multi-browser / multi-device code, know their particularities
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!