Position Code: SGMA44
This organisation is a brand new expansion of a leading market entry consulting company from Indonesia/Singapore.
Having been in the industry for almost 10 years, they are the trusted counselor, advisor, and business partner to many business leaders and organizations across all industries.
Their clients vary from startup unicorns (Zomato, Traveloka, OYO Rooms) to global companies (Google, Samsung, Huawei, Adidas).
Content & SEO Marketing Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Copy-edit current written content with an emphasis on old blogs, updating data, copy, and creating internal links
- Copy-edit new written content from the Host Company team of writers and make sure the standards are at the highest level and data is correctly sourced
- Must regularly coordinate with legal, accounting, and HR departments to update old content according to Vietnam’s changing rules and regulations
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Scheduling & Sharing all new blogs on Social media
- Scheduling & sharing via newsletters
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Either studying or graduated in degree in Digital marketing with excellent writing skills or journalism with an interest in digital marketing
- Excellent written communication skills (Grammar, Punctuation, Sentence structure)
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems is a plus
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
- Experience with digital marketing, content marketing, and email marketing
- Ability to work in a team
- SEO experience would be beneficial
- Make strategic decisions based on marketing analysis
- Fluent English (spoken & written)
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!