Internship Code: MXBS48
This company is an international firm of independent professional services in the fields of engineering, environmental consulting and architecture, backed by an experience that goes back to 1957, the year of its foundation.
Additionally, over the years, this company’s environmental work has gained a international prestige, working mainly with multilateral funding institutions such as European Commission, World Bank, Asian Development Bank, and IADB. The Environment Division was created in 1990 as a response to the emerging environmental market.
Currently the Environment Division comprises 150 qualified professionals specialising in a wide range of environmental disciplines (including engineering, biology, environmental science, geology, chemistry, physics, economics, sociology, etc) with teams in all of this company’s offices.
Communication, Design and Marketing Intern for Environmental Consultancy
You will have the opportunity to participate in the design and development of communication and promotion materials, focusing on the company’s environmental consulting services developed in Mexico.
Your goal will be to creatively convey the importance of the company’s services to potential clients, using the communication guidelines.
Their environmental projects cover a wide range from public policy to industrial waste facilities. So the challenge here will be to design these materials in a way that the company’s clients can understand the company does, in an engaging way.
Your role will consist of:
- Designing communication materials to promote the services of the company’s environmental projects.
- Creating infographics on the environmental services and strategies the company develops.
- Creating design templates for the preparation of technical documents.
- Contributing to the design and development of reports with a creative design and visually in line with new trends.
- Ability to speak English, Design degree is preferred
- Previous knowledge Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign) and any other relevant graphic design software is welcomed.
- Strong creative abilities in the field of branding and visual communication.
- Familiar with various social media platforms
- Great sense of aesthetics and precision, as well as strong attention to detail.