Position Code: LISIT08
We’re people who believe challenges can be solved if embraced with curiosity, attitude, and precision work. We’re known for helping companies, using our core areas of knowledge, but at the end of the day, we’re the ones willing to attempt anything that adds value.
Our core areas of expertise:
- Service Design
- Software development
- Digital Marketing
- New Business Development
We’ve almost a decade of experience, challenges, victories, and failures. It could be said that our core areas of knowledge cover most needs of the current digital landscape. As a collective of people, we’re eager to attempt new things and experiment. We believe any challenge can be overcome with logical thinking, a figure-it-out kind of attitude and teamwork. To do so, we rely on people who enjoy asking “why?” as much as “why not?” We do it to improve and discover new ideas, and projects and defy the status quo of everything in it makes sense. Frankly, doing things a certain way because they have always been done like that does not sit well with us.
Coding Development Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Assist the team in the development of ongoing and new projects.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Test new back end programming ideas.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Ability to adapt to different projects, stacks and architectures.
- Ability to maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!