Internship Reference: ZHBS67
Headquartered in Toronto, the company is a public company listed on the Toronto Venture Exchange. The company currently has three business segments. Two of these segments (Gas Connections and Pipeline Sales) combine to form a gas distribution utility which is the company’s primary operation. The utility delivers natural gas to commercial, industrial and residential customers.Currently, operation of the utility segment of the company’s business is primarily located in Sanya City, Hainan Province, China, where the Company owns and operates an extensive and modern gas pipeline network. The company also holds exclusive gas distribution rights until the year 2037 in Sanya City making the company a monopoly in the City and its surrounding area.The company’s third business segment is a Compressed Natural Gas (“CNG”) retail refuelling station which is located in Changsha City, Hunan Province. The company currently owns and operates one fully operational CNG refuelling station with the option to construct an additional six more stations in Changsha City.
Public Relations and Business Intern
Assistant to the General Manager for ongoing activities. This internship provides an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a foothold and exposure in the energy industry or someone who has an interest in international business in general. There may be opportunities to join occasional business trips.
- Attend meetings and record meeting minutes
- Assist the president to deal with external public relations(government, media, important customers,etc.)
- Go on business trips for company projects
- Active, Diligent, Fast learner
- Experience/studying International Trade, Gas Transmission and Distribution or Finance is preferred
- Fluent English: Both Verbal and Written
- Ability to speak basic Chinese
5 – 6 months/ Graduate Traineeship Position