Internship Code: SEBS03
This company is a start-up in aquaculture technology headquartered in Korea. They have developed their own tech for shrimp farming based on mimicking nature and reproducing the natural ecosystem inside their farm.
They combine this with a cloud-based smart farm management system to offer a unique system that achieves outstanding performance by industry standards.
This company has been among the finalists in the Future Food Asia 2020 Challenge for start-ups in food and Ag-tech and has been selected this year as part of the prestigious Unreasonable program.
Business Intelligence Internship
As a Business Intelligence Intern, you will be involved in several aspects of the company business development and strategy tasks, including:
- Market research and updates on target markets
- Reviewing the adequate approach for each market
- Intelligence on competitors
- Identifying and approaching potential partners
- Participating in some pitches and presentations
- Support in the marketing material development for adequate markets
- Finally, as a Start-up on start-up mode, occasionally everyone does everything, therefore, depending on the intern’s willingness and competence, you may be entrusted with more responsibility
- Business, or Business-related major is preferred. Other majors may be accepted if the candidate can demonstrate strong business acumen and understanding
- Strong understanding of market dynamics, corporate strategy and a good grasp of corporate finance
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Fluent English, and excellent writing skills, other languages (particularly Mandarin, Korean, Arabic and Spanish) would be appreciated
- High autonomy, we are looking for someone who can take initiative and not wait for orders