Position Code: BRUFN01
This Belgium-based consultancy is an innovative concept that accelerates international business strategy:
Our Business model was recognized by the FINANCIAL TIMES Innovation awards. We combine the expertise of international business consultants with the best locally based professional experts (lawyers, accountants). We advise corporations, public entities, investors and professional firms interested in growth markets. We help source financing and investments in 5 continents. We accompany investments from the high growth markets into the West, and Western investments into the emerging world.
We offer our customers a unique “One Stop shop” to tap into the high growth markets. Our global network and expertise offer the best support for their transactions, help with business development and to solving disputes. Our innovative business is supported by a network of leading professional firms accredited in 75 countries. Our job is to position our customers as a leading player for the emerging markets for Inbound and outbound investments/work.
Be part of a growing business and work on new and innovative projects. You will immediately be regarded as an integral part of our team of consultants. Your knowledge and expertise will be of great importance and will lead you to feel empowered in your new role. You won’t be dealing with projects with no substance here but will work on real projects. You will be considered as an expert in your domain and hence asked upon for valuable consultancy concerning your expertise.
We provide you with relevant tasks and test you on your appetite to grow and handle challenges. The more you impress us, the higher the challenge we give you.
Business Development Internship
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Researching and prospecting new leads for potential partnerships
- Writing reports on research into new markets
- Assisting with creation of proposal for potential new partnerships
- Aiding preparations for global conferences (such as Islamic Banking forums)
- Flexible working hours offered
- Other areas we may need help with include:
Marketing – Sales – Legal – Tech & Digital – Trade – Research & Knowledge
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Interested in the financial consulting, FinTech and Islamic Finance industries
- Previous work experience is not required but would be a bonus
- Ability to speak English
- Values we seek: having an entrepreneurial spirit, rewarding responsibility, thinking big, being solution-minded and maintaining total respect.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!