Position Code: SIFIN02
This is a crypto investment and advisory company, aiming to be the top-tier investment institution in the blockchain industry. The team has rich experience in investment, especially the founder, a serial entrepreneur, an experienced investor who founded DFG in 2015 with assets under management of over $1 billion. To further empower promising projects, they founded this company, investing in and offering strategic advisory to top-rated projects at all stages.
Role: Blockchain/Crypto Analyst
- Conduct research of blockchain/crypto project analysis through media and internet searches
- Research industry sectors, trends, market dynamics, and best practices
- Monitor and evaluate portfolio positions, organizational changes, performance, and risks
- Develop and prepare investment materials for the team which may contribute to investment decisions or adding value to post-investment strategy
- Explore opportunities to build partnerships that may bring value to portfolio or sourcing
- Fluent in verbal and written English. Better can work bilingually in both Mandarin and English
- Excellent written and analytical skills including the ability to summarize complex information clearly and concisely
- A strong interest in blockchain, data, or analysis. Willing to learn and research new things
- Nice to have: native understanding of blockchain technology and experience reviewing white papers or crypto projects. Actively participate in blockchain/crypto communities.
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills.
- The ability to work in a highly challenging, fast-paced, and dynamic environment.
- An excellent attitude and great personality
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!