Position Code: BERBS48
This Internship Host company celebrates TV Culture, the newest tv shows with world & German premieres, its talents and their artistic achievements with their own Ceremony.
Berlin Series Conferences: TV industry summit, network and market platform, offers pitching sessions, presentations, keynotes and panels, Masterclasses, and other industry services.
Home to writers, creative producers & top executives. Celebrating TV culture & series/premieres.
Role: Operations Internship
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Coordination and preparation of new masterclass series 3 day event
- Building the bridge to the balkan panel organisation with Partner Festival & Industry Partners
- Communication, location scouting and forming new partnerships
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Creative thinker and innovator
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Brainstorm and contribute to developing innovative content
- Leads management (inbound)
- Outgoing and confident
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!