Position Code: AKJBS02
This Internship Host Company was created by Tyson, the founder of three additional organisations.
The goal is to provide coaching and consulting to small business owners to grow from Point A ($100,000 – $3,000,000) to Point B ($1,000,000 – $10,000,000) based on their experience growing their Japan-based English School to the 7th biggest English school chain for adults in Japan with 200 employees.
The founder’s goal is to develop both business owners and key members of their team to make the transition.
Role: B2B Marketing Internship
You can do some or all of the following content creation tasks;
- You will create highly optimized SEO articles
- You will create infographics of business concepts
- You will create emails + do email marketing to our list of 600 subscribers
- You will develop presentations for webinars and seminars
Other tasks & projects can be discussed during an interview!
- Minimum commitment of 3 months
- Minimum commitment of 10 – 12 hours a week
- Frequent feedback provided
- Two 30 minute meetings monthly career coaching and your time to ask the supervisor relevant advice